Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 23, 2011

Not Gonna Give Fashion Up!

Sitting here listening to Gwen Stefani while i write my first entree. I have so much i could write but i really am tired from school! I guess I should entroduce my self and everything so here it goes.

My name is Savannah however, i might change it when i turn eighteen. I'm one of seven kids in my family and live half way away from my hometown of Greenville, South Carolina. I have grown up in asia since i was three and i have just turned fifteen back in April. Fashion is life and always have wanted to do something when i grow up in the fashion industy.

I absulutly love fashion and love trying new styles.

Some of my favorite fashion designers are:
Gwen Stefani... I love her clothes!
Marc Jacobs!
Avril lavigne... i always wear her clothes!

Some of my favorite stores are:
Gap
Forever 21
Rue 21
L.A.M.B.
Old Navy ( yeah its ceap but they have cute stuff!)
and Like so many more that i cant think of at the moment!

WEll i have to go and study for finals! Write again soon! and i will stick up some cool photos that i find about fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment